SAGSA Girls Fast Pitch Softball Tournament
Saxonburg Area Girls Fast Pitch Softball Tournament
July 22, 23 & 24, 2016
- Saxonburg Area Girls Softball Association will be holding its annual Fast Pitch Softball Tournament at Laura J. Doerr Park, 756 N. Pike Rd., Cabot, PA on July 22nd, 23rd, and 24th, 2016. (single community teams only)
- This is a tournament with the following Class B divisions: 10U, 12U, 15U and 18U. Round 1 (Friday/Saturday) is Pool Play and Round 2 (Sunday) is Single Elimination. Each team is guaranteed 4 games. Each team must carry their own insurance. Age cut-off date is player’s age as of December 31, 2015. ASA rules will be followed except those listed on the Tournament Rule Sheet.
- Price is $250 per team – Make checks payable to SAGSA
- Teams are limited to 15-player rosters. The roster must be submitted by Monday, July 18, 2016. No team will be scheduled without a reviewed and accepted roster. A copy of birth certificates, proving age, must always be available for verification.
- All players must be from your organization and community. No pick-up players. Trophies for 1st and 2nd Place Teams.
MVP Pins for each game.
Championship game will have 2 umpires
- Concession stand is available – Please advise your teams that no grills or open flames are permitted in the park.
- Tournament Contact: Jim Jones (724) 290-7160 or email@example.com
Go to www.sagsa.org and click on the Tournaments Tab to download a registration form.
Please mail your entry fee and registration/roster to: SAGSA, c/o Jim Jones, 118 Critchlow Lane, Cabot, PA 16023
PLEASE DISTRIBUTE TO ANYONE IN YOUR ORGANIATION WHO MAY BE INTERESTED!!